- 2200° F (1204o C)
Hot Zone Dimensions:
- 11” high x 12” wide x 28.75” deep element-to-element (28cm x 30cm x 73cm)
- Approximately 76” high x 47” wide x 53” deep (193cm x 119cm x 135cm)
- 480 volts, 3 phase
- Rough vacuum
- High vacuum
- Inert gas backfill to aid cooling
- Standard one-year warranty.
- This is a totally enclosed, packaged, and assembled unit that is shipped as one piece, requiring only the water in and out, backfill gas, and power to be connected to the appropriate locations.
- Graphite hot zone
- Graphite heating elements
- Yokogawa UP550 digital programmable temperature controller with 300 segments and 30 programs.
- Manual valve operation with automatic ramps and soaks.
- 6” diffusion pump.
- Mechanical vacuum pump.
- Honeywell digital high limit safety controller.
- MKS digital vacuum gauge.
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- This unit is leak-tested with a helium mass spectrometer, with no detectable leak in the 10-9
- Includes one day of test fire and training at our facility in Terryville, Connecticut, USA.