200-Ton Vacuum Hot Press (1780-Kilonewton)
- 1600o C in rough vacuum or high vacuum (2912o F)
- Optional 1800° C operation (3272o F)
- 480 volts, 3 phase, 60 hertz
Hot Zone Dimensions:
- 14” wide x 14” deep x 17” high element-to-element (36cm x 36cm x 43cm)
- Rough vacuum operation
- High vacuum operation
- Atmosphere operation with 4% hydrogen / 96% argon gas mixture
- Standard one-year warranty.
- Graphite hot zone.
- Four-sided graphite heating elements (left, right, front, and back).
- Hydraulic cylinder with 6” stroke.
- Digital pressure indicator.
- Digital ram movement indicator with resolution to the nearest .001”.
- Yokogawa UP55 digital programmable temperature controller, with 30 programs and 300 segments.
- Closed-loop programmable pressure control, working in conjunction with the temperature controller.
- New, improved PLC programmer/controller for fully automatic operation with alphanumeric display to indicate furnace processing cycles.
- Mechanical vacuum pump with Roots blower.
- 10” diffusion pump.
- Digital vacuum gauge.
- Digital high-limit safety controller with Type “C” thermocouple.
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- Includes one day of test fire and operator training at our plant in Terryville, Connecticut, USA.
- 1800° C operation (3272o F).
- 6-channel Yokogawa DX100 paperless datalogging chart recorder with digital communications to record temperature, pressure, vacuum levels, and ram movement. Network compatible – can appear as a node on a network, making remote data gathering fast and easy. Includes built-in memory card for storage.
- Remote diagnostics via a modem, enabling us to remotely aid in troubleshooting the furnace and guide your maintenance people directly. This should virtually eliminate the need for field service.
- Yokogawa Light Loader to facilitate uploading and downloading programs, configuration files, and auto-tuning parameters. This device clips on the face of the Yokogawa UP750 instrument and plugs into a USB port on a PC-based laptop or desktop computer, greatly facilitating and simplifying instrument configuration, program storage, and auto-tuning. Can be used for writing programs and storing detailed configuration data.