- 2000° C (2273o F)
Hot Zone Dimensions:
- 14.625” high x 14.25” wide x 28” deep element-to-element (37cm x 36cm x 71 cm)
- Approximately 75” high x 64” wide x 68” deep (191cm x 163cm x 173cm)
- 480 volts, 3 phase, 60 hertz
- Rough vacuum operation
- Partial pressure operation
- Atmosphere operation with argon or nitrogen
- Standard one-year warranty.
- This is an assembled unit that is shipped as one piece, requiring only the water, gas, and power to be connected to the appropriate locations.
- Yokogawa UP55 digital programmable temperature controller with 30 programs and 300 segments.
- Fully automatic operation with PLC programmer/controller with alphanumeric display to indicate furnace processing cycles.
- Dual Type “C” thermocouple.
- Graphite hot zone.
- Heavy-duty graphite heating elements on the left and right sides.
- Mechanical vacuum pump. (Optional Roots blower.)
- Bubbler on the process gas exhaust line to minimize air/water vapor back streaming during atmosphere operation.
- MKS digital vacuum gauge capable of reading argon or nitrogen (not gas-sensitive).
- Digital high limit controller.
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- This unit is leak-tested with a helium mass spectrometer, with no detectable leak in the 10-9
- Edwards EH-250 Roots blower.
- Yokogawa DXAdvanced R4 (DX1006) 6-channel paperless datalogging chart recorder with digital communications. Network compatible – can appear as a node on a network, making remote data gathering fast and easy. Includes built-in memory card for storage.
- Touchscreen Yokogawa DXAdvanced R4 (DX1006T) 6-channel paperless datalogging chart recorder with digital communications. Includes easy message, batch, and electronic signature text entry. Network compatible – can appear as a node on a network, making remote data gathering fast and easy. Includes built-in memory card for storage.