- 1600° C (2912o F)
- 12” high x 12” wide x 18” deep element-to-element (30cm x 30cm x 46cm)
- 480 volts, 3 phase, 60 hertz
- Hydrogen atmosphere operation
- Includes all necessary safeties and interlocks for hydrogen operation, including burn-off stack
- Standard one-year warranty.
- This is a totally packaged and assembled unit that is shipped as one piece, requiring only the water, gas, and power to be connected to the appropriate locations.
- Yokogawa UP550 digital programmable temperature controller with 30 programs and 300 segments.
- Fully automatic operation with new, improved PLC programmer/controller with alphanumeric display to indicate furnace processing cycles.
- Molybdenum hot zone.
- Four-sided molybdenum heating elements for optimum temperature uniformity.
- Mechanical vacuum pump.
- Digital vacuum gauge.
- Digital high limit safety controller.
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- This unit is leak-tested with a helium mass spectrometer, with no detectable leak in the 10-9
- Includes one day of test fire and training at our plant in Terryville, Connecticut, USA.
- Bubbler to generate wet hydrogen.
- Yokogawa 6-channel paperless datalogging chart recorder with digital communications. Network compatible – can appear as a node on a network, making remote data gathering fast and easy. Includes built-in memory card for storage.
- Remote diagnostics via a modem, enabling us to remotely aid in troubleshooting the furnace and guide your maintenance people directly. This should virtually eliminate the need for field service.
- Light loader. Allows quick and easy communications between the UP5500 and either a laptop or desktop PC-based computer. Can be used for writing programs and storing detailed configuration data.