150-Ton Vacuum Hot Press (1334-Kilonewton) – Optional 200-Ton Capacity (1779-Kilonewton)
- 2000o C (3632o F) – Optional 2200o C operation (3992o F)
Graphite Hot Zone Dimensions:
- 16” high x 19” wide x 20” deep element-to-element (41cm high x 48cm wide x 51cm deep – Larger and smaller hot zone sizes are available
- 99” high x 82” wide x 74” deep (251cm high x 208cm wide x 188cm deep)
- 480 volts, 3 phase, 60 hertz – Optional 380 volts, 3 phase, 50 hertz
- Rough vacuum operation
- High vacuum operation
- Partial pressure operation
- Optional high-speed recirculating gas quench cooling
- Standard one-year warranty.
- This is a compact, packaged, and assembled unit.
- Graphite hot zone.
- Four-sided graphite heating elements for optimum temperature uniformity.
- This unit can operate as either a vacuum hot press or a high temperature vacuum furnace. Removing the die pieces inside will allow the unit to operate as a conventional vacuum furnace.
- Programmable closed-loop temperature/pressure control. This system will consist of a Yokogawa UP750 two-loop programmable temperature controller with 300 programs and 3,000 segments. The UP750 will control the temperature and the pressure on the hydraulic ram on the same timeline.
- Upper ram is moveable with 6” stroke. Bottom ram is fixed.
- Type “C” dual thermocouple. (Optional thermocouple retractor system.)
- Mechanical vacuum pump. (Optional Roots blower.)
- 6” Varian high-speed diffusion pump (15 cm).
- Liquid nitrogen cold trap with digital temperature controller to minimize liquid nitrogen consumption.
- Digital vacuum gauge.
- Digital high limit safety controller.
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- Includes one day of test fire and operator training at our plant in Terryville, Connecticut, USA.
- 380 volts, 3 phase, 50 hertz.
- 200-ton capacity (1779-kilonewton).
- 2200o C operation (3992o F).
- Thermocouple retractor system with Ircon Modline 5 optical pyrometer with a temperature range of 1000-3000o C (1832-5432o F).
- Roots blower.
- High-speed recirculating gas quench cooling.
- Digital ram movement indicator with resolution to the nearest .001”.
- 6-channel Yokogawa paperless datalogging chart recorder with digital communications. Network compatible – can appear as a node on a network, making remote data gathering fast and easy. It can be programmed to email alarms to you. Includes built-in memory card for storage.
- Yokogawa Light Loader to facilitate uploading and downloading programs, configuration files, and auto-tuning parameters. This device clips on the face of the Yokogawa UP750 instrument and plugs into a USB port on a PC-based laptop or desktop computer, greatly facilitating and simplifying instrument configuration, program storage, and auto-tuning. Can be used for writing programs and storing detailed configuration data.
- Remote diagnostics via a modem, enabling us to remotely aid in troubleshooting the furnace and guide your maintenance people directly.