- 1200o C
Graphite Hot Zone:
- 15” high x 15” wide x 70” deep element-to-element
- Approximately 73.5” high x 81” wide x 80” deep
- 480 volts, 60 hertz, 3 phase
- Rough vacuum operation (See “Options” for high vacuum operation.)
- Standard one-year warranty.
- This is a compact, packaged, and assembled unit that is shipped as one piece, requiring only the water, gas, and power to be connected to the appropriate locations.
- Yokogawa UP550 digital programmable temperature controller with 30 programs and 300 segments. (See “Options” for cascade control with UP750.)
- Manual valve operation with automatic temperature ramps and soaks. (See “Options” for fully automatic operation.)
- Two-sided graphite heating elements. (See “Options” for four-sided graphite heating elements & front and rear trim heaters.)
- Graphite hot zone.
- Leybold D90 mechanical vacuum pump. (See “Options” for Edwards EH250 Roots blower.)
- Digital vacuum gauge.
- Digital high limit safety controller.
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- Includes one day of test fire and training at our facility in Terryville, CT.
- High vacuum operation with 6” diffusion pump. Includes the diffusion pump and the necessary valves and vacuum plumbing to operate the system in high vacuum.
- Cascade control with UP750 dual-loop temperature controller (in lieu of UP550 single-loop) with 300 programs and 3,000 segments. Consists of the programmable temperature controller controlling the work thermocouple (the thermocouple that is on the work fixture itself) as the “master” and an additional “slave” loop. As the temperature setpoint is approached, the gradient is reduced automatically. This feature is critical to consistent low temperature response and eliminates overshoot at the high temperature setpoint.
- Fully automatic operation with PLC programmer/controller with alphanumeric display to indicate furnace processing cycles.
- Four-sided graphite heating elements for optimum temperature uniformity.
- Front and rear trim heaters, independently-controlled and slaved to the main center control thermocouple, to provide optimum temperature uniformity front-to-back.
- Edwards EH250 Roots blower.
- 6-thermocouple uniformity feedthrough port for 1/16” thermocouples (not included) to monitor temperature inside the furnace. Add
- Remote diagnostics via a modem, enabling us to remotely aid in diagnostic troubleshooting the furnace and guide your personnel directly. This provides immediate, real-time support.
- 6-channel Yokogawa paperless datalogging chart recorder with digital communications. Network compatible – can appear as a node on a network, making remote data gathering fast and easy. It can be programmed to email alarms to you. Includes built-in memory card for storage.