- 2500o C (4532o F)
Hot Zone Dimensions:
- 12” high x 12” wide x 18” deep element-to-element (30cm x 30cm x 45cm)
- Rough vacuum, partial pressure of approximately 300 Torr, or atmosphere operation with inert gas (argon).
- This unit will be capable of maintaining the partial pressure throughout the process cycle.
- One-year warranty.
- This is a totally enclosed, packaged, and assembled unit that is shipped as one piece.
- All stainless steel chamber.
- (6) Manual door clamps will be provided, as well as (1) pneumatic cam-over door lock, to automatically hold the door closed during the process.
- An emergency chamber venting blow-off port will be provided at the rear of the furnace.
- Fully automatic operation with PLC programmer/controller with alphanumeric display to indicate furnace processing cycles.
- A key-access manual station will be installed inside the low voltage control cabinet so that the furnace could be operated manually.
- Remote diagnostics via a telephone line modem, enabling us to remotely aid in diagnostic troubleshooting the furnace and guide your maintenance people directly. This feature provides immediate, real-time support.
- Automatic thermocouple retractor system with two-color optical sensing device, close-looped to the temperature controller. This system will control from room temperature to 2500° C.
- Quartz sight port (with purging).
- Digital programmable temperature controller.
- Digital vacuum gauge with adjustable setpoints and alarms so that partial pressure setpoints can be set and maintained.
- Digital high limit temperature controller. This controller will be tied to a moly-sheathed, tungsten-coated Type “R” thermocouple.
- Mechanical vacuum pump with Roots blower. Package pumping speed of approximately 150 CFM.
- All new graphite hot zone, 4” thick.
- All new graphite heating elements on the left and right sides.
- Graphite hearth rails and supports will be provided.
- (4) Front panel-mounted digital indicators with alarms to continuously monitor and alarm power feedthrough drain water temperature.
- (8) Standard water flow meters will be provided: one for the front door, two for the main chamber, one for the back of the chamber, one for each of the four power feedthroughs.
- We provide operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- This unit is leak-tested with a helium mass spectrometer, with no detectable leak in the 10-9