- 2400° F (1316o C)
- 9” high x 10.5” wide x 19” deep element-to-element (23cm x 27cm x 48cm)
- Approximately 73” high x 81” wide x 80” deep (185cm x 206cm x 203cm)
- 480 volts, 3 phase, 60 hertz
- High vacuum operation
- Inert gas backfill to aid cooling
- Standard one-year warranty
- In stock and available for quick delivery
- This is a totally packaged and assembled unit that is shipped as one piece, requiring only the water, gas, and power to be connected to the appropriate locations.
- Yokogawa UP550 digital programmable temperature controller with 30 programs and 300 segments
- Fully automatic operation with new, improved PLC programmer/controller with alphanumeric display to indicate furnace processing cycles
- Molybdenum hot zone
- Molybdenum heating elements.
- Mechanical vacuum pump
- 6” diffusion pump
- Digital vacuum gauge
- Digital high limit safety controller
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- This unit is leak-tested with a helium mass spectrometer, with no detectable leak in the 10-9
- Includes one day of test fire and training at our plant in Terryville, Connecticut, USA.