For Heat Treating
- 2200o F (1204o C)
- 12” high x 24” wide x 24” deep element-to-element (30cm x 60cm x 60cm)
- Approximately 80” high x 76” wide x 79” deep (203cm x 193cm x 201cm)
- 480 volts, 3 phase
- High vacuum
- One-bar / two-bar switch-selectable high-speed recirculating gas quench cooling with nitrogen or argon
- Standard one-year warranty
- This entire unit is a totally enclosed, packaged, and assembled unit that is shipped as one piece, requiring only the water, gas, and power to be connected to the appropriate locations.
- Yokogawa UP550 digital programmable temperature controller with 30 programs and 300 segments
- PLC programmer/controller for fully automatic operation with alphanumeric display to indicate furnace processing cycles
- Graphite hot zone
- Four-sided graphite heating elements for optimum temperature uniformity
- Mechanical vacuum pump with Roots blower
- 10” diffusion pump
- Digital vacuum gauge
- Digital high limit safety controller
- Light loader. Allows quick and easy communications between the UP550 and either a laptop or desktop PC-based computer. Can be used for writing programs and storing detailed configuration data.
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- This unit is leak-tested with a helium mass spectrometer, with no detectable leak in the 10-9
- Price includes one day of test fire and training at our facility in Terryville, Connecticut, USA.
- 6- or 12-thermocouple uniformity feedthrough port for 1/16” diameter Type “K” thermocouples (not included) to monitor temperature inside the furnace.
- Yokogawa 6-channel paperless datalogging chart recorder with digital communications. Network compatible – can appear as a node on a network, making remote data gathering fast and easy. Includes built-in memory card for storage.
- Yokogawa Light Loader to facilitate uploading and downloading programs, configuration files, and auto-tuning parameters. This device clips on the face of the Yokogawa controller and plugs into a USB port on a PC-based laptop or desktop computer, greatly facilitating and simplifying instrument configuration, program storage, and auto-tuning.