- 1850° F (1010o C)
Hot Zone Dimensions:
- 7.5” diameter x 7” high element-to-element (19cm x 18cm)
- Approximately 68” high x 28” wide x 41” deep (173cm x 71cm x 104cm)
- 220 volts, 3 phase
- High vacuum operation
- Inert gas backfill to aid cooling
- Standard one-year warranty
- This entire unit is a totally enclosed, packaged, and assembled unit that is shipped as one piece, requiring only the water in and out, backfill gas, and power to be connected to the appropriate locations.
- Graphite blanket hot zone
- Molybdenum heating elements 360o around the work for optimum temperature uniformity.
- Eurotherm 2404 programmable temperature controller
- Manual valve operation with automatic ramps and soaks
- 4” diffusion pump
- Mechanical vacuum pump
- Digital high limit safety controller
- Digital vacuum gauge
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- This unit is leak-tested with a helium mass spectrometer, with no detectable leak in the 10-9
- Includes one day of test fire and training at our plant in Terryville, Connecticut, USA.