5″ Diameter x 6″ High Vacuum Furnace
- 2200° C (3992° F)
Hot Zone Dimensions:
- 5” diameter x 6” high element-to-element (13cm x 15cm)
- Approximately 6’ 4” high x 29” deep x 54” wide (198cm x 74cm x 137cm)
- 480 volts, 60 hertz
- Rough vacuum
- Standard one-year warranty.
- This is a totally enclosed, packaged, and assembled unit that is shipped as one piece, requiring only the water, gas, and power to be connected to the appropriate locations.
- Manual valve operation with automatic temperature ramps and soaks controlled by the digital programmable temperature controller.
- Digital programmable temperature controller.
- Vacuum gauge.
- Mechanical vacuum pump for rough vacuum operation.
- Graphite hot zone.
- Graphite heating elements.
- We provide operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- This unit is leak-tested with a helium mass spectrometer, with no detectable leak in the 10-9 range.
- Includes one day of test fire and training at our plant in Terryville, Connecticut, USA.