- 1600° C (2912o F)
Hot Zone Dimensions:
- 15” high x 14.875” wide x 32” deep element-to-element (38.1cm x 37.8cm x 81cm)
- Approximately 75” high x 64” wide x 68” deep (191cm x 162cm x 173cm)
- 480 volts, 3 phase, 60 hertz, approximately 190 amps
- Rough vacuum operation
- Partial pressure operation
- Atmosphere operation with argon or nitrogen
- Front-to-back gas flow. Incoming gas will come in through the front of the hot zone and will be pumped out through the back of the hot zone to help optimize binder removal.
- Optional recirculating gas quench cooling
- Standard one-year warranty.
- This is an assembled unit that is shipped as one piece, requiring only the water, gas, and power to be connected to the appropriate locations.
- Yokogawa UP55 digital programmable temperature controller with 30 programs and 300 segments.
- Fully automatic operation with PLC programmer/controller with alphanumeric display to indicate furnace processing cycles.
- Type “C” thermocouple.
- Thermocouple retractor and automatic transfer from Type “K” to Type “C” thermocouple control.
- Square rigid board graphite hot zone.
- Four-sided, individually-calibrated, wide surface area graphite heating assembly for optimum temperature uniformity.
- Mechanical vacuum pump. (Optional Roots blower.)
- Bubbler on the process gas exhaust line to minimize air/water vapor back streaming during atmosphere operation.
- Digital vacuum gauge capable of reading argon or nitrogen (not gas-sensitive).
- Digital high limit controller.
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- This unit is leak-tested with a helium mass spectrometer, with no detectable leak in the 10-9
- Recirculating gas quench cooling.
- Edwards EH-250 Roots blower.
- Yokogawa 6-channel paperless datalogging chart recorder with digital communications. Network compatible – can appear as a node on a network, making remote data gathering fast and easy. Includes built-in memory card for storage.
- Yokogawa Touchscreen 6-channel paperless datalogging chart recorder with digital communications. Includes easy message, batch, and electronic signature text entry. Network compatible – can appear as a node on a network, making remote data gathering fast and easy. Includes built-in memory card for storage.
- Yokogawa Light Loader to facilitate uploading and downloading programs, configuration files, and auto-tuning parameters. This device clips on the face of the Yokogawa controller and plugs into a USB port on a PC-based laptop or desktop computer, greatly facilitating and simplifying instrument configuration, program storage, and auto-tuning.