- 1650o C (3002o F)
Hot Zone Dimensions:
- 9” diameter x 12” high element-to-element (23cm x 30cm)
- Approximately 72” high x 92” wide x 29” deep (183cm x 234cm x 74cm)
- 480 volts
- High vacuum operation
- Inert gas backfill to aid cooling
- Standard one-year warranty.
- This entire unit is a totally enclosed, packaged, and assembled unit that is shipped as one piece, requiring only the water in and out, backfill gas, and power to be connected to the appropriate locations.
- Molybdenum hot zone
- Molybdenum heating elements 360o around the work for optimum temperature uniformity
- Yokogawa UP550 digital programmable temperature controller with 300 segments and 30 programs
- Manual valve operation with automatic ramps and soaks
- 6” Varian high-speed diffusion pump
- Mechanical vacuum pump
- Digital vacuum gauge
- We provide written operating procedures, complete detailed electrical schematics, and manuals for all instrumentation and controls on the furnace.
- This unit is leak-tested with a helium mass spectrometer, with no detectable leak in the 10-9
- Includes one day of test fire and training at our plant in Terryville, Connecticut, USA.